Friday, January 23, 2009

Ally of Nicolas Sarkozy, openly admitted his homosexuality.

French Minister for Relations with Parliament Roger Karoutchi (Roger Karoutchi) had openly acknowledged his homosexuality, reported France Presse on Friday, January 23. According to the agency in the history of France is the first time that the current Minister disseminates information about yourself that kind.
On its non-traditional sexual orientation, 57-year-old Roger Karoutchi told in an interview with AFP, which was organized for the upcoming publication of his memoirs.
"Yes, I have a personal life. I do not live in lies, but not vypyachivayu it. I simply to discuss it. I have a partner, and I am happy with it. If I'm happy, then why can I hide?" - Karoutchi said.
AFP notes that the 57-year-old Roger Karoutchi is a long-time political ally of French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
Remember, other well-known French politician with a homosexual orientation was mayor of Paris Bertrand Delanoe.

No comments: